Michael Page- Windows Platform Engineer
- Engineer and implement a scalable global Microsoft Directory infrastructure that leverages technologies such as Microsoft Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, and Azure Active Directory Domain services
- Implement a Windows-based VDI platform leveraging Microsoft Hyper-V HCI Clusters, Microsoft Storage Spaces, Microsoft Azure, and other supporting technologies
- Identify inefficiencies in established processes and develop PowerShell systems to automate solutions
- Implement and maintain Microsoft SQL Server clustered environments to improve performance and resilience
- Support the maintenance of existing Microsoft platform infrastructure and Windows platform troubleshooting escalation requests
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
- Must Have:
- 10+ years experience as a Microsoft-based technology engineer
- Proven experience designing and implementing clustered Microsoft Hyper-V and Microsoft Azure environments
- Experience developing PowerShell based systems
- Microsoft SQL Server clusters implementation and management skills
- Windows desktop and server configuration management skills
- Familiarity with managing projects that span multiple teams to successful completion
- A general design approach that incorporates security best practices, business continuity, high availability, and scalability
- A self-motivated and driven work ethic
- A problem solver who thinks critically and independently about issues and can detect trends and patterns with ease
What's on Offer
Interviews are being schedule as soon as today so please apply today using the link and your resume will be considered in the next 24 hours!
You may also send your resume along with a brief summary of why you would be a good fit for this opportunity!