Data Analyst, People Analytics
FanDuel Group ("FanDuel") is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, and leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, and TV/media.
FanDuel has a presence across all 50 states with approximately 17 million customers and 28 retail locations. FanDuel is based in New York with offices in New Jersey , Georgia, California, Oregon, Canada and Scotland.
Its networks FanDuel TV and FanDuel+ are broadly distributed on linear cable television and through its relationships with leading direct-to-consumer over-the-top platforms.
FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Flutter Entertainment plc, the world's largest sports betting and gaming operator with a portfolio of globally recognized brands and traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: FLUT).
At FanDuel, we give fans a new and innovative way to interact with their favorite games, sports and teams. We're dedicated to building a winning team and we pride ourselves on being able to make every moment mean more, especially when it comes to your career. So, what does "winning" look like at FanDuel? It's recognition for your hard-earned results, a culture that brings out your best work—and a roster full of talented coworkers. Make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means we'll never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From creatives professionals to cutting edge technology innovators, FanDuel offers a wide range of career opportunities, best in class benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. At FanDuel, our principle of "We Are One Team" runs through all our offices across the globe, and you can expect to be a part of an exciting company with many opportunities to grow and be successful.
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for an Analyst to focus on People Analytics. You will work with various Human Resources teams to improve business performance with actionable insights, models, and solutions. This position is based out of New York and has hybrid work-from-home flexibility.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Produce specific insights around key metrics in the Human Resources space, including those involving employee retention, compensation, recruiting, and DI.
- Create, modify and evolve models and data visualizations to better understand and explain the day to day performance of various KPIs
- Create and maintain automated reporting processes visible to the HR teams
- Participate in presentations focused on using analysis to drive new outcomes
- Field and fulfill requests for various business inquires
- Path to opportunity to mentor junior analysts on day to day requests as well as team best practices
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- 4+ years' experience in an analytics role preferred
- Experience in People Analytics is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in a highly numerate major (Math, Stats, Econ, etc.) or relevant experience in data and/or business analysis
- Strong personal organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a lot of ambiguity
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel required; intermediate experience with Python required
- Strong problem solving skills, allied with track record of transforming data into actionable business insight
- Experience working in groups and leading smaller intra year projects
- Experience collaboratively working with colleagues in other countries and time zones preferred
We treat our team right
From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance and paid leave policies, we're committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give. Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting and fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship and professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Be well, save well and live well - with FanDuel Total Rewards your benefits are one highlight reel after another
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer and we believe, as one of our principal states, "We Are One Team!" We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, Veteran status, or another other characteristic protected by state, local or federal law. We believe FanDuel is strongest and best able to compete if all employees feel valued, respected, and included. We want our team to include diverse individuals because diversity of thought, diversity of perspectives, and diversity of experiences leads to better performance. Having a diverse and inclusive workforce is a core value that we believe makes FanDuel stronger and more competitive as One Team!
The applicable salary range for this position is $75,000 - $95,000, which is dependent on a variety of factors including relevant experience, location, business needs and market demand. This role may offer the following benefits: medical, vision, and dental insurance; life insurance; disability insurance; a 401(k) matching program; among other employee benefits. This role may also be eligible for short-term or long-term incentive compensation, including, but not limited to, cash bonuses and stock program participation.
This role includes flexible time off (including unlimited paid time off for full-time employees) and 14 paid company holidays. FanDuel offers paid sick time in accordance with all applicable state and federal laws.